Monday, May 14, 2012

Blog Reflection

I thought this project was going to be hard but, then as we got more into it I realized that it really that hard. I am doing the topic Johnson Controls, but because of the trouble of finding a book for it I switched it to just energy. I feel that my book had nothing do with my topic (energy). In the beginning it was about this family that goes up north and falls in a cave and find a "Secret Power" but it never said much about the power just that they were in the cave for a long period of time. There was a lot of flaws in my project, for example the interview. We had an issue of who would come, when, where the interview would take place, and how we were going to record their answers but it all turned out okay. The person who ended up come was a friend of my mom so, I was less nervous. We where running out of time to have the interview, we had to set the date soon. We ended up making it less than a week after the thought of having it; that made the problem of where easier to. During the interview I was typing the answers on the iPad but I'm not the best speller or the fastest typer, so instead my mom typed on her computer while I asked the questions. This project didn't really change me or my family, we already were efferent. It did how ever, help me to understand what just Johnson Controls does and is all about. "Going green" is the biggest thing right now, everyone is going green and trying to help the earth. When someone becomes more efferent it doesn't just make an impact on their lives. My home is very efferent, as i explained before, we save money and we release less gas into the atmosphere. 

No comments:

Post a Comment