Monday, May 7, 2012

Blog 5/7.... Video

I couldn't even began to think about living the way them do, fighting over who's land it is. When I go to a volleyball game I don't see anyone with guns on their laps. It's sad how they can't even have a peaceful game. I wouldn't want to live my life afraid of a bus I am on is going to explode like the twins where. Also I get to see my dad everyday and the little girl could go and see her dad in jail. I think the Jewish just kind of accepted the fact that it's everyone's but at the same time want to fight for their land. The Palestinian kids don't even their neighbors, they live right next to them. I think that the thought of who's land it is is the thing they think about, I feel like they don't have a choice. It sounded a lot little all the kids believe what the parents believe and that they can't really decide for their selfs. My life is very different from theirs, I wake up and drive to school and they are afraid of the people on the bus. I rarely study and they study everyday, by rocking back a forth.  

No comments:

Post a Comment